Dr. Tania Mahbub
Interactively procrastinate high-payoff content without backward-compatible data. Quickly cultivate optimal processes and tactical architectures. Completely iterate covalent strategic theme areas via accurate e-markets. Globally incubate standards compliant channels before scalable benefits.
Quickly disseminate superior deliverables whereas web-enabled applications. Quickly drive clicks-and-mortar catalysts for change before vertical architectures. Credibly reintermediate backend ideas for cross-platform models.
Continually reintermediate integrated processes through technically sound intellectual capital. Holistically foster superior methodologies without market-driven best practices.
Capitalize on low hanging fruit to identify a ballpark value added activity to beta test.
|Monday||8:00 AM – 2:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
Time’s not flexible?
Completely synergize resource taxing relationships via premier niche markets.
- Intern –> Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital, Barishal, Bangladesh –> Medicine, Gynae & Obstetrics,Surgery –> 2001-2003
- Honorary Medical Officer –> Sir Salimullah Medical College & Mitford Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2004-2005
- Assistant Registrar –> Khan Ganj Thana Health Complex Rajbari, Bangladesh –> Medicine –> 2005
- Assistant Registrar –> General Hospital, Tangail Bangladesh –> Medicine –> 2005-2006
- Assistant Registrar –> Sir Salimullah Medical College &Mitford Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Medicine –> 2006-2008
- Officer on Special Duty (MD Course) –> Dhaka Medical College Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Medicine and Nephrology (In Service Training in Medicine) –> 2008-2010
- Assistant Registrar –> Sir Salimullah Medical College &Mitford Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2010
- Officer on Special Duty (MD Course-Final Part) –> Dhaka Medical College Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology (In Service Training for MD Course) –> 2010-2012
- Registrar –> Kurmitola General Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Medicine –> 2012-2013
- ISN Clinical Fellow in Transplant Nephrology –>Royal Victoria Hospital Multi Organ Transplant Centre McGill University Health Centre Montreal, Quebec, Canada –> Nephrology –> 2013-2014
- Specialist Physician –> United Hospital LimitedGulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2015 – 2017
- Junior Consultant –> United Hospital LimitedGulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2017 – 2018 (July)
- Associate Consultant –> United Hospital LimitedGulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2018 (August) – 2019 (October)
- Consultant –> United Hospital LimitedGulshan-2, Dhaka, Bangladesh –> Nephrology –> 2019 November-till to date
- Factors responsible for increased percent re-circulation in arterio- venous fistula among haemodialysis patients. Bangladesh Medical Research Council Bulletin 2013; Vol 39(1): 28-33
- Assessing glomerular filtration rate in healthy adult potential kidney donor in Bangladesh: A comparison of various prediction equations. Bangladesh Medical Research Council Bulletin 2013; Vol39(2): 74-79
- Estimation of re-circulation in AV fistula among the hemodialysis patients. Bangladesh Journal of Medicine 2014; Vol 25(1):17
- Arterio-Venous Fistula complications: A one year survey. Journal of Medicine 2014; Vol 15(2): 110-113
- Diabetes is the leading cause of ESRD in Haemodialysis patients. Bangladesh Journal of Medicine 2013; Vol 14(1): 62-64
- A study on lipid profile status in hypothyroid patients and its consequences. Dhaka National MedicalCollege Hospital. 2013; 19(02):4-8
- Level of knowledge about Coronary Artery Disease is poor among Bangladeshi Hospitalized Patient Following Acute Coronary Syndrome. J Medicine 2013; 14: 119-122
- Awareness of Chronic Kidney Disease Among Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital in BangladeshJournal of Bioscience and Medicine,2019,7,106-118
- Etiologyand Short term Outcome of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) in Hospitalized PatientsBangladesh Critical Care Journal, sept 2019,7(2). 77-78
- Undiagnosed metastatic malignancy presented as Acute Kidney Injury: Experience of six cases,BCCJ 2020,VOL 8,(1): 29
- Vericella Zoster encephalitis vs Acyclovir toxicity: Diagnosticdilemma and treatment ChallengeIn an ESRD patient.BCCJ 2020,VOL 8,(1):58
- Acute kidney injury due to Rhabdomyolysis. JAFMC 2015; Vol 11(1):93
- Auto immune pancreatitis presenting as obstructive jaundice. BSMMU 2014; Vol 7(1):74
- ISN Fellowship Award: 2013
- Director General’s Awardin 25th Foundation Course for BCS (Health) Cadre: 2011
- Travel Grants recipient( By ISN)for World Congress Nephrology, Mexico: 2017
- Bangladesh Renal Association
- Bangladesh Society of Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- International Society of Nephrology
Successes and awards